Sunday, November 30, 2008

Moving

let me say I HATE MOVING... Saturday morning I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I felt unprepared, unorganized, annoyed and not feeling like doing anything at all especially not moving. Don't get me wrong I am so excited to have a shorter commute, to live in an awesome neighborhood and to live in the house that we bought. But I was having a hard time getting motivated. I finally got my act together and we got a lot cleaned and a lot moved
As of right now we are not completely finished moving but we are sleeping at Miami. The dogs have made the transition Moose was running up and down the stairs while Harry peeked around the corners and checked everything out.

it will be so nice to be done with the ashland house, we still have some stuff to move and cleaning and painting that has to happen. By Wednesday we will be done. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment