Monday, April 6, 2009

I KNOW.... I haven't posted cause I'm a slacker

Okay kids sorry for the delay... I was having some interesting times. Christy and I were in Delaware this weekend and had an awesome time as usual. Its always good to chill with friends( DawnJenn) and relax... oh and hang out with Calloway(sleepy dog). Had hilarious adventures... all I'm saying is huge boxes four girls and some interesting space issues. Found Christy a Beer that she likes... that she is drinking as I type, she is on her way to bigger and better things. We better watch out you know it could be a gateway beer. :) Moose and Harry survived the weekend, there were puke bedding greeting us when we walked in but they were happy to see us.

We stopped on our way home at IKEA... lets just say I should not be allowed in that store because I drop major dollars when I step in the door.

So we found lots of goodies
1. Glasses for christy to drink her beer out of - totally cute
2. Napkins... with a fancy design
3. Towel Rack
4. Toilet paper holder
5. An Occasion table.-- which is essentially a bar that will give me more counter space in kitchen
6.towels
7. Fabric and Frames to create some art for the house
8. Baskets for the bathroom and closest
9. glass shelf for the bathroom
oh and I will say this all started for number nine... the glass shelf was seen in Chappy's Bathroom and we had to have it so a ten dollar persuit became a hefty venture. All worth it to get motivated to do work with the house again. We want to get everything together so that we can have more of our friends over (D&J) and do the party thing.

alright I am going to go watch Basketball No practice tomorrow means I can sleep in.. just have to work late.

cheers

1 comment: